This project is funded by CIPE with a total budget of USD 81,387 from 2020 till 2021.
Phase 1: Knowledge and Data production
• LTA will produce an in-depth situational assessment about Beneficial Ownership in Lebanon, including opportunities and challenges, international best practices, case studies, and SMART recommendations to move forward.
• Informational Material; its importance, current implementation in Lebanon, international best practices, case studies, and recommendations to move forward. (10 info graph/1 video production
• One documentary.
• LTA will monitor beneficiaries of public contracts and international aid and provide data to the public, media, and decision-makers.
Phase 2: Awareness Raising and Stakeholders Dialogue
• Three Panel Discussions with decision-makers and civil society actors in three different regions in Lebanon.
• One National Conference.
Phase 3: Advocacy and Lobbying
• Eight meetings with main parliamentary blocs and concerned ministers.
• Six meetings with Influential International Community members to put Beneficial Ownership in Lebanon as a priority on the reform agenda.
• Three info sessions with Media and Bloggers.
• Design and launch an online tracker – Hackaton.
• Launch a nation-wide petition gathering civil society actors’ endorsement on the SMART asks on Beneficial Ownership in Lebanon to be submitted to decision-makers in Lebanon.