In partnership with the Lebanese Foundation for Permanent Civil Peace (LFPCP), LTA worked towards enhancing transparency in future public-private partnerships as well as improving the legal framework of operations for SMEs.
Funded by Building Alliances for Local Advancement, Development, and Investment – Capacity Building (BALADI CAP) with a total budget of 70,794,836 LBP, LTA drafted a standard template for future PPP contracts and worked with LFPCP on drafting a Law to organize SME operations in Lebanon in a span of 8 months (August 2018 – April 2019), supported with info graphs and informative animation videos.
1. Formation of two Steering Committees.
2. Design of PPP Contract.
3. Production of Awareness Video on PPP procurement policies.
4. Design of a new law on SME for governance-related aspects.
5. Production of Awareness Video on SME law.
6. Awareness session about PPP procurement policies in four universities.