The National Endowment for Democracy funded the project with a total budget of USD 76,000 for two years.
1- Training of trainers (TOT) for 15 participants on the legislative tools to fight corruption on seven topics will be held in 2021.
2- Production 7 educational videos on NACC, Illegal Enrichment, Whistleblower Protection, Court of Account, Public Procurement, Central Inspection and Transparency in Gas & Oil, these videos will be used on the School of Governance.
3- Three informative short videos on the Legislative tools to fight corruption following the topic below:
- Role of LTA in implementing and amending the Right to Access Information Law
- Role of Civil Society in Monitoring Public Procurement
- Combatting Corruption in the Public Sector and the Establishment of the National Anti-corruption Commission
5- Ten short informative videos. ((بكل شفافية
6- Online Monitoring and evaluation of parliamentary activity in Lebanon through the monitoring of the official gazette and the production of six info graphs.
7- Communication and Social Media campaign
- Producing a video on the Beirut Port Blast of August 4, 2020
- 6 Info graphs about the fighting Corruption laws
8- Three Online Panel Discussions;
- With Bassel Fleihan Institute of Finance on Public Procurement
- With General Director of the Ministry of Economy and Trade Dr. Mohammad Abou Haidar on the role of the Ministry of Economy in protecting citizens and promoting transparency
9- Three Legal Review Papers on the following topics:
- Court of Account
- Public Procurement
- Central inspection